Dealing With Complaints and Reviews for SMB Restaurants
Humanlike ready-made responses
First-in-class complaint resolving
X80 customer engagement rate
Results and timeframes
+ 1 star per quarter
Up to 64% return customers within 6 months
House of Pizza
Our brand new solution helps businesses grow revenue by up to 30% through increased ratings and retention rates. At the same time, the tool frees the restaurant owner from managing reviews manually.
Table of contents
- Average rating increased from 3.7 to 4.4 stars
- Rate of returning visitors increased from 13% to 47%
- Rate of negative reviews reduced from 23% to 8%
How to Handle Review Management?
- Cookie-cutter answers
- Lack of focus
- Delayed reaction
- Inability to deal with disgruntled customers.
Automated, Timely, Custom Replies
- Monitor the reviews. With the help of AI, we can catch new reviews immediately either via your dashboard or our own platform to ensure that all the opinions are taken into consideration, managed, and responded timely.
- Generate and publish replies. Thanks to the deep analysis of the review’s content and its author’s intent, AI creates replies options that resonate with any person. It keeps flexible to add any business needs such as promotions or celebrations with an enormous level of creativity.
- Resolve complaints. Relying on our 10-years experience in conflict management, our algorithms can turn a bad review into a good one. We will guide you to generate custom professional replies timely.
Checklist: Do You Have to Respond to Reviews?
1. Choose three local competitors and check their profiles on Google Maps, Yelp, Tripadvisor, Yahoo, Foursquare, and OpenTable (add other platforms if needed).
2. Rate how they react to online reviews from 0 to 10:
- Do they respond to reviews? If the answer is yes, this may be the reason why they have more customers than you.
- Do they respond to all feedback or only negative one? The former is a useful strategy, which helps to build rapport with every reviewer, regardless of what kind of experience they had.
- Are the responses generic or customized? Customized replies offer more value since they show the level of care for every single guest.
- Do the companies aim to solve the client’s problem? If yes, this approach demonstrates that they are eager to provide top-notch service and, thus, helps to build trust.
- The platform ranks hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing user reviews with how close they are to a specific location.
How Do We Handle Complaints?
- Prospect assessment. We begin with the analysis: have you failed to meet the customer’s expectations, were they reasonable, was the experience real, how did the customer react to negotiations, what is the LTV (Lifetime Value), and how did you resolve previous complaints? All these allow us to predict the outcome and generate a Conflict Resolution Strategy.
- Public reputation recovery. We rely on the PhD W. Timothy Coombs Crisis Response Strategies to show the audience and customer that you do care about each and every client, even if the conflict is solved privately. By the way, public response helps to solve the problem one-to-one.
- Private resolution. What is better: to apologise or make a refund, let the author decide to keep the review or ask to update or remove it? Don’t worry: you won’t have to decide alone. We will guide you through every step to help you stay in control of the conversation and get the best possible outcome.
Why Entrust Your Customer Relation Management to Reputation America?
- Your Data Is Safe. Information security is among our top priorities; that’s why our AI-based software is developed with a focus on advanced security. The provided access to your data is constantly guarded.
- Your Image Is Improving. You may solve complex business problems, travel, or rest, while we will make sure your online reputation is shining. Based on our deep expertise in conflict management, we developed a reliable algorithm that transforms negativity into positivity.
- Your Brand Ambassadors Keep Appearing. We developed more than an algorithm. The team embedded all our psychology-related knowledge into the platform, letting the system connect with your audience, build a rapport, and drive new positive reviews.