Service cost: from $1500 per link
the price is dependent on the website and complexity of the link
By submitting the form I accept the terms of the agreement on the use of this site.
Methods of payment:
- Non-cash transfer;
- Transfer via card;
- Electronic money and crypto-currencies
We will delete or neutralize negative information from any webpage. We have removed more than 1200 websites with attacks or negative content about brands and people that have a combined 10,000+ negative reviews worldwide.
Negative Overdrive Markers:
- Fewer clients and sales when the company does nothing new.
- Weak HR-brand: headhunting becomes more difficult and expensive. Workers are less enthusiastic and moody.
- Marketing budgets grow by leaps and bounds, but the outcomes are still disappointing.
- It becomes difficult to collaborate with media outlets, bloggers or other sources.
- You lose relationships with the government and long-term partners.
Negative is removed
- Deals are made faster, average price and customer loyalty increases.
- You don’t have to search for great specialists: they come to you first. Workers start building a personal brand and the atmosphere in your company becomes positive.
- Marketing budgets may stay the same, but the effectiveness will increase. Repeat purchases become more frequent and the clients become brand advocates.
- Media outlets come to you looking for interviews, your product and corporation become news, and word spreads about your brand.
- Partners become more active and offer new ideas for collaboration. The government agents like your company’s image and culture and consider your advice.
- Clients will reject your offers after reading 1 negative review about you
- Clients consider your competitors after seeing more than 3 negative reviews
- Customers will remember you as untrustworthy, if they see more than 4 negative reviews
We only use legal methods for deleting undesirable information. Why does the author have to listen to us and remove a negative review?
Removing: How It Works?
- Negotiation. 60% of all authors delete negative posts after the first discussion. Conversations with admins or resource owners is a fast and easy solution to delete any information when the author does not cooperate.
Example: Good plant friends
We had many cases dealing with forums and blog pages. One user created a topic, with negative information about his visit to the dentist. The content was very harmful for the client and he awarded us this case for removing. The guy who posted the information on the forum was very angry because he lost money and time. We discovered that he was interested in collecting plants, and left comments about some rare plants.
What we did: We left some reviews about his book and published it in the forum where he was. We checked out information about plants and talked with the users. We wrote that he made mistakes about some plant species. He found our review and responded to us. He tried to make us understand that his book was indeed correct and we were wrong. After, we had a good discussion about the plants and after 2 days we had become good mates. After we kindly asked him to remove the article, he agreed and the project was completed.
- Psychology. Everyone has a desire. We help the author find this desire so that he eventually removes unwanted information for us. Or, even a simple apology sometimes makes the author stop the conflict and delete the review.
Example: The video blogger
A client needed to remove a negative review with comments on a major forum. This forum had around 5 to 6 moderators for just this one topic. By a stroke of good luck, our review was tracked by one moderator.
We entered into negotiations with him and talked about different topics. After asking the question of whether or not he could delete the article the moderator answered “no”. We waited and continued with the correspondence. One day, we found out that he was a professional snowboarder and had his own video channel. He was trying to get the new GoPro HERO 6, but he didn’t have enough money. We offered him the GoPro HERO 6 as a gift and the moderator agreed to remove the article. At last, the moderator was happy and we made a deal. This case shows that in-depth research about a subject can give very interesting and helpful results.
- Social engineering. This helps to find a way for peaceful conflict resolution. Legends, approach, and interaction with brand-agents are a couple of strategies that provide quick and traceless deletion.
Example: Social engineering breakfast
In some cases, we needed to gain access to lost email accounts to get information removed.
We had one project with a similar issue. I called Godaddy.com and told them that I had login credentials on a piece of paper and spilled some coffee on it when having breakfast. I asked the representative to please help me to find my login information and of course, GoDaddy helped. We eventually gained access to the email account and the case was closed.
What Removing IncludesDeletion. The complete removal of information from the site; there will be no negative information on the URL. The negative content and/or the URL itself will be deleted permanently with no chance of it ever resurfacing. Resulting in a 404 error, page not found. De-indexing. The complete removal of links from Google search results including all keywords and locations. The link will be impossible to find and restore to its original location. Suppression. Displacing links from the top 10 Google search results pages to the significantly less viewed 20-30+ pages. Removing the mentions from the article. Removing the names or target information from the articles. Suggestions for removing, removal of negative keywords that show up in the Google results when people try to search for you.
What are the Benefits of Removing for Your Business?
- Reliability. Removing helps to eliminate the source of negative information. Therefore, this method ensures that unexpected negative information won’t appear.
- Legality. All methods used are legitimate and legal. You can request information about the process at any time: the stage of the work, our strategy, and what tools are used.
- Confidentiality. Information is protected by a nondisclosure agreement between the team, managers, and you.
- Lifetime warranty. Work within the contract and details are fixed in clear KPI.
- Payment only upon completion of work.
- Guarantee of no negative content appearing anywhere online.
- The opportunity to work in an open-ended business.