Blog editorial of ReputationAmerica.org
We post guest articles free of charge, from the perspective of your professional experience, on the following topic:
How irrelevant, outdated, or negative information affects personal life or business.
drop in sales, problems with recruiting staff, competition, reputation, the manager’s authority, investments/loans, tenders, IPOs, audits, business sale, penetrating international markets, scaling, etc.
intimate information on the web, outdated information, visa/credit/employment refusal, security checks, damaging information, image, etc.
- Write about the topics you are well-versed in. Get experts involved. Rewriting other people’s texts from the Internet won’t work.
- Article size: at least 5000 characters without spaces. (This is important for SEO)
- The article must be at least 90% unique according to 1text.com (This is important for SEO)
- To promote the article to the top search results, we will select the keywords for your article, which you should use in the text.
- We revise the article to improve it.
- All links in the article will be nofollow.
- The title of the article must not contain the company’s or the author’s name.
- Send screenshots, photos, and graphics as a link to a Google Docs folder. Don’t send images from the Internet. If the article contains tables, we’ll draw them. Our editorial team will select a cover picture for your article.
- Specify the place of your employment, position, website, and name. Send the author’s photo.