Blog editorial of ReputationAmerica.org
Hi! We value your expertise and will be happy to post a useful article. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We post guest articles free of charge, from the perspective of your professional experience, on the following topic:
How irrelevant, outdated, or negative information affects personal life or business.
For exampleRead more cases
drop in sales, problems with recruiting staff, competition, reputation, the manager’s authority, investments/loans, tenders, IPOs, audits, business sale, penetrating international markets, scaling, etc.
intimate information on the web, outdated information, visa/credit/employment refusal, security checks, damaging information, image, etc.
We not only post your article but also promote it to the top of search results. Every day, the article will work for your image and recognition, and attract new readers. If you would like to suggest a different topic, please, contact us as well. We’ll discuss it with you.
Send the topic and outline of your article + examples of your previous releases to email@example.com. We’ll discuss everything and select the best SEO keywords for the post.
- Write about the topics you are well-versed in. Get experts involved. Rewriting other people’s texts from the Internet won’t work.
- Article size: at least 5000 characters without spaces. (This is important for SEO)
- The article must be at least 90% unique according to 1text.com (This is important for SEO)
- To promote the article to the top search results, we will select the keywords for your article, which you should use in the text.
- We revise the article to improve it.
- All links in the article will be nofollow.
- The title of the article must not contain the company’s or the author’s name.
- Send screenshots, photos, and graphics as a link to a Google Docs folder. Don’t send images from the Internet. If the article contains tables, we’ll draw them. Our editorial team will select a cover picture for your article.
- Specify the place of your employment, position, website, and name. Send the author’s photo.
Reference postsRead more cases
If your site attracts high traffic/has high SEO rates, we can use cross-marketing. Our experts will write an optimized article for your blog.
Want to share your views with Reputation America readers? Here’s details on what we look for.