Remove the Search Results For Any Negative Online Information
We Can Effectively Remove Search Results For Any Negative Information
On the one hand, the Internet is an indispensable tool for building and marketing your brand. It doesn’t take a lot of money to compete with even the biggest competitor. But just as fast as you can build a great reputation, it can easily be destroyed. That’s why it’s crucial to remove search results of any negative reports / reviews about your brand and even your personal reputation
It has been reported that over 90% of consumers check a company’s rating online before deciding to use their services. In addition to Google reviews, Yelp reports and Ripoff reports, social media and blog reports are often used to check your reputation.
Not only is your brand at risk, but your personal reputation is on the line as well. A bad report on a CEO of a major brand can have devastating effects on the company itself. And even worse, a false report made by a competitor or a disgruntled employee can have equally damaging effects.
On the other hand, it’s a known fact that there are teams of freelancers who get paid to post false reviews online. Albeit, they usually are tasked with posting positive reviews about the payer’s brand, but there are also unscrupulous individuals who would have no problem with marring their competitor’s reputation to try and make their own product look even more attractive.
Repairing and Protecting Your Reputation by Removing Search Results
There are many facets to managing your online reputation. It’s not just the removal of bad reviews that Online Reputation Management (ORM) is concerned with. There are many procedures and techniques used by experts like us to secure your reputation. It’s a matter of maintaining control of information on a regular basis, and that’s where we come in. Let our expert team of specialists remove search results for any unwanted online information.
An online presence is growing more complex and convoluted every day to such an extent that it takes more than just an average person to manage it.
Negative Reviews and Damaging Information Must be Dealt With
The biggest complaint site is Ripoff Reports. The site is loaded with false reports and reviews. Most of these are made by disgruntled employees and competitors. The Better Business Bureau has given them an “F” rating and Consumer Affairs rates them at 1.5 stars.
Reports can be anonymously posted there by anybody on the internet and they are not vetted or verified in any way. The European Union banned the site in their member states in 2018 due to their own damaging reputation.
They refuse to remove any inaccurate or false reports even if given irrefutable proof of the reports being fake. However, our team of experts have methods of dealing with any negative report through the use of “Corporate Advocacy Program” (CAP), or simply to remove search results for you.
Management of Negative Information
- Our removal specialists can quickly and effectively delete undesirable information from all blog sites and social networks around the world.
- Our information removal specialists are completely familiar with the inner workings of English-language sites: how users behave, predicting their responses and how to deal with certain demographics. They can tell the discern between different demographic groups.
- Our information removal specialists are experienced in proceeding up the chain from peripheral staff to a chief executive; from the secretary who just answers the phone to an executive manager. They have vast experience getting through and negotiating with key individuals who have the authority to actually remove information.
- They are well versed in the rules and pitfalls of websites and can remove search results if needed.
- Our information removal specialists are experts in communicating with editors of American and international web portals. They have extensive experience to remove search results, deleting, deindexing and changing all undesirable or negative articles in every American mass media, including the TOP 20.
- Our information removal specialists don’t just remove information, they solve the problem.
- Just to remove search results or removing an article is not the only existing solution to the problem. It may be found during negotiations that a person in charge of a website just doesn’t have the authority to remove the offending information. But if that is the case then he can upload a postscript to the site to appear on the article. For example, “the person was acquitted,” “the article is outdated” or “this claim is refuted by the subject.”
Removing undesirable information online is only the tip of the iceberg. Our team of experts will also become proactive by helping you build a proper online reputation from scratch. They will create daily positive content for you in blogs, social media and in the top sites consumers visit to find reviews for companies like yours.
Your Online Presence Needs To Appear First
There are many SEO outfits out there capable of managing your appearance in the top 10 Google results, we stand head and shoulders above our competition by using our own techniques and services that we developed through our vast experience. Our SEO team of experts is world class at putting your online appearance in the top 10 of search engine results. Studies have shown that the vast majority of users never venture past the first page of search results. That makes it critical you get your SEO dialed in the right way. So it’s not just a matter of having us remove search results for undesirable content
Our skilled team of experts will also stand with you 24/7 continuously monitoring the status of your online reputation through the use of automated tools and manual intervention. That way you’ll be free to do what’s important to you and advance your business ventures. Don’t wait until it becomes a real issue, get started today.