Research provides the answer to the questions: Who’s to blame and what to do?
During the research, we find out who is behind a particular website or article, the price of information removal, alternative ways of problem-solving, and what the risks are behind each particular method. All information is handed over to the client in the form of a structured report.
We’ll help to get to the truth
The problems may be caused by external challenges or the unscrupulous practices of third parties or colleagues. Therefore, businesses need reliable data to make informed and well thought out decisions.
Research will be suitable if:
★ you need a precise plan to counter an information threat, with estimated risks and possible methods of solving the problem;
★ you need to detect a malicious data source and intermediate links contributing to its spread;
★ the reasons for negative information about a company or a person are unknown;
★ there is no time or resources to carry out research by yourself;
★ you need to gather information anonymously;
★ the business seeks to avoid future risks.
Advantages of methods used by Reputation America
We will provide a timescale, budget and a particular action plan to deal with the situation.
Disclose the source
What caused the problem – external reasons or a third party?
The problem source will never know about the research and its initiators.
If you’ve got enough information, the project can be completed.
Your research is unique
- The research scope is formed according to your goals. Instead of a typical solution with “non-working” sections added to boost the volume, you will get a useful guide that you will be able to use without special training.
- Research is a flexible tool formed in compliance with the client’s goals. If we’ve encountered multiple sources of problems, the corresponding section will take up a larger volume. If you can remove some of the unwanted mentions yourself, the recommendation part will increase.
- Every budget point is justified, and the pricing is transparent. You know exactly what each dollar will go towards and what benefits it will generate.
- We will suggest measures for dealing with information threats: what measures you can take on your own and which ones will require third-party experts.
- We will predict probable risks and tell you how to avoid them
The research will show possibilities for safely removing unwanted information. You can do it yourself by following the instructions received or order us to take action, with a personal discount and a lifetime warranty.
Ian – information removal specialist
Five research stages
The method provides comprehensive data without risking your reputation. For this purpose, each case covers five stages:
1. Primary analysis. We analyze the available information in detail and work out the factors that have affected the situation.
2. In-depth analysis. By collecting data from open sources, we detect the way malicious information has been spread and its probable source.
3. Removal conditions. We make test runs not related to the client in order to find out possible options to solve the problem. If necessary, we assess the prospects of using the information obtained as an evidence base.
4. Risk estimation. We test from two to five methods to deal with the situation and choose the most secure ones. During all operations, the client’s identity remains confidential.
5. Reporting. We include additional information that will show you the overall picture. We work out guidelines that will help you to avoid any negative information in the future.
How the research helps business
A factory had to deal with a negative outburst on various portals and review websites. The authors claimed that the business harmed the city’s environment. The environmental issue is a sensitive topic, and the factory director was afraid that any negotiations with the citizens could only make the public angrier and would lead to further negative feedback on the Web.
We tracked down the sources of this negative information, and talked to the locals and unaffiliated individuals. This helped us to find the group of initiators of this information attack and determine their motivation. The factory director received a detailed report indicating the source of the matter. As a result, he understood that it was safe to work on the factory’s reputation and that the locals weren’t the source of the negative attack.
Frequently asked questions
You are not private investigators. Are your activities legal?
In the language of jurisprudence, the data provided is of a consulting nature and is the result of analyzing an array of digital information (including “digital traces”) from publicly available web sources, using our proprietary methods for working with information (sampling, checking, structuring, processing).
In other words, our research is a consulting service, not a targeted collection of evidence for subsequent transfer to law enforcement agencies. The recording of information for the acquisition of evidential value is negotiated individually.
What determines the price and time of the research?
1. Websites. Researching a regional forum or federal media or TV channels is different. However, it will be easier to complete the task if we have dealt with the site before.
2. The time spent searching. We have a network of insiders, but sometimes this is not enough. In some cases, we need to find certain sources and get them to talk, in order to find out valuable information.
3. Risks. Sometimes we spend more time on one control action, avoiding making the situation worse. This helps to protect the client.
4. The number of news hooks. If the information has one source, the research will take less time, for example, if the reason for the negative feedback was a force majeure or the incompetence of a particular employee.
5. Depth of research. Sometimes, we need to understand the reasons for the appearance of negative information, for others – to prevent future threats.
How do you remove information?
We use our removing technology. This is a set of techniques at the intersection of IT, anti-crisis PR, psychology, and law. The risk of conflict escalation is minimal, due to the legal approach and collaboration.
Knowledge of unwritten rules of online resources, a focus on the legal approach, and contacts with web resources make it possible for us to remove, hide or alter almost any content.
We know the points of contact and tools that motivate the author or the website to delete the information. We will not threaten or resort to hackers or DDoS attacks.